Safety InfoFildena is recommended for any men suffering from Erectile Dysfunction whether in severe or mild condition. The medicine is safe to consume once within 24 hours. It is effective only in presence of complete sexual arousal. The penile erection attained is natural and will diffuse once the sexual act is complete. Fildena promotes a healthy sexual performance, and the results of harder erection lasts up to 4 hours after taking the drug; it is recommended that the patient consume the pill at least 30 minutes before the sexual intercourse. For better results, go low on high fat diet a day or two before you take Fildena. The basic active agent sildenafil works better and faster when the fat content in the blood is low. Given below are some of the important points to know before using Fildena products.
- Do not consume Fildena if you are already taking any recreational drug or other drugs containing nitrates, iso-sorbides etc. to treat chest pain or heart problem
- Do not combine Fildena with these drugs as it may lead to sudden fall in blood pressure, dizziness or even stroke
- Do not take Sildenafil Citrate if you have any kidney or liver disease
- Do not consume Fildena if you recently had a heart attack, stroke or palpitation
- If you are under any medical observation for any serious ailment like HIV, get your physicians guidance prior to taking any ED pill.
- In case the penile erection lasts more than 4 hours, seek immediate medical assistance
- In case of sudden loss of vision after using Fildena, stop using the drug and take immediate medical help
- In case of symptoms of nausea, chest pain, fainting, dizziness, palpitation or tickling feeling in chest while involved in sex, seek medical assistance
- Some patients who use Fildena purely for sexual enhancement might experience minor side effects like loss of hearing; this can completely be treated with proper medical assistance
- Other common minor issues like stomach ache, face flushing, rashes on skin, nasal congestion, bluish vision, headache etc. might be experienced for a brief period which is temporary and nothing to worry about